Yoobi hotfix 1.18.8 has been released
We have fixed the following error messages:
- The website of the Chamber of Commerce no longer allows their information to be displayed on another website with the help of iframe. We decided to switch this off at the relations tab
- The Yoobi app has been updated to fix the problem with Google login
- When Yoobi performed a bulk mutation of leave mutations, the last tab looked at the current year instead of the year of the leave mutation date, as a result Yoobi showed no results. We have solved this error
- The error in linking a Microsoft account via Yoobi add-in has been resolved
- If you entered a storage line in the invoice and then turned it off, the line was no longer shown, but the amount of the line was still added. We have corrected this
- If you had a storage line in a fixed-price invoice with multiple billing moments, then the tekst line with the explanation about the full amount Yoobi didn’t use the total amount off the concerned term.